Byzantium Gallery ONLINE SHOP – TERMS & CONDITIONS
1 – General
(1) The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by Byzantium Gallery (named “us”) and the buyer (named “you”). Any terms and conditions that you propose or object to are subject to our written consent. By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our terms and conditions, please contact us before placing an order.
(2) We reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion.
2 – Contract
(1) Orders are only possible via the Byzantium Gallery website. As soon as you have filled in the order form and confirmed your order with the “buy now” button, a contract between you and us is established in accordance with the conditions below (Prices, Shipping etc.) without a separate fulfilment confirmation from us.
(2) The placed order and chosen conditions are representative for the delivery of our products. The prices and conditions shown at the time you placed the order and confirmed with “BUY” apply.
(3) The order volume is limited to maximum 5 products per order. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders beyond this volume. You get a separate notice about the exercise of this right.
(4) You acknowledge ordering the products for your private non-commercial use. Distributing the acquired products for a commercial purpose is prohibited. Please notice that we will claim our according trademark rights. If you wish to place an order of a higher volume or for commercial distribution, please contact us for an individual order.
3 – Color of Products
(1) Please note that while we have attempted to display the colours of products as accurately as we can, the actual colours created in the patination process will vary, meaning every piece is unique. If you should have a problem, question or concern, please contact us immediately at +44 7785 504058 or at email@example.com
(2) Furthermore please note that our products are made of bronze, which as a natural product may result in inequalities of material and colour.
4 – Prices and Payment
(1) Prices are listed in British pounds and payment in pounds is required irrespective of the country to which the order is to be delivered.
(3) Accepted methods for the 50% deposit payment are Visa, MasterCard, and Paypal.
(4) 50% of the total order value will be billed to your credit card. The balance 50% will be billed when the order has been completed and packed ready for despatch. The balance can be paid by bank transfer, Visa, MasterCard, and Paypal.
(5) If the shipping address is located outside of the EU you will be charged the country’s applicable import duty and sales tax.
5 – Delivery
Delivery times are approximately 8 weeks from placement of order. If the sculpture is required more urgently, or for a specific date, please contact us by phone or email and we will do our best to accommodate your requirements.
The shipping price is included in the sale price of the sculptures.
For deliveries to any country outside the EU, duty, sales tax and import taxes will be charged. These must be paid by the recipient upon delivery of the order.
Method of Delivery
We use a selection of reliable door to door couriers, selected for best service to the destination.
We will be glad to answer any further questions you might have at firstname.lastname@example.org
6 – Your rights of Return
(1) Orders maybe cancelled up to 14 days from placing the order and a full refund of the amount paid will be made. Unfortunately because each sculpture is hand made to the customer’s requirements orders cancelled after 14 days will not receive a refund of the deposit.
(2) Returned products. If the outer packaging is found to be damaged on receipt, the courier needs to be advised and pictures taken and sent to us at email@example.com
If the sculpture is found to be damaged please advise us within 24 hours of receipt and return it to us. The damage will be repaired or a replacement sculpture supplied and despatched. A refund won’t be made for returned products and damaged sculptures won’t be accepted if their condition hasn’t been notified to us within 24 hours of arrival.
(3) If the product is in any way faulty or does not conform to the order placed, advise us within 24 hours, return the sculpture to us and we will produce and send out a replacement. We will pay for the return shipping cost any customs, duties and goods taxes (upon proof of payment i.e. a receipt), plus the original shipping costs. Likewise, no good will be taken back if it shows signs of damage or interference, such as
– Natural wear and tear
– Events out of our control e.g. natural disasters
– Signs of improper use
– Interference by the customer or a third person
– Extreme use or extreme influence by the customer
(4) No cost will be covered should the product/s go missing during the return shipping. We advise you to send all items back with a transport firm which provides a track & trace service.
7 – Our right
If you supplied us with incorrect information about your creditworthiness we reserved the right to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part.
8 – Reservation of proprietary rights
The goods shall remain our property until you have fully paid any and all debts as of the contracting date, including the current account balance if any.
9 – Warranty
The sculptures are warranted against defects in materials and manufacture for 12 months from purchase.
Secure Transactions – Our e-commerce system uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) – the industry standard for encryption technology used to create a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet. If your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions, our Secure Checkout mode locks all information (i.e.: your credit card number) passed in an encrypted envelope, making it extremely difficult to be intercepted by an unauthorized party. SSL technology is compatible with Netscape, Internet Explorer, AOL, Web TV and most other browsers.
11 – Copyrights
All rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden.